Spiral Implant respects your right to the privacy of the personal information you provide us on our Web site. The policy is intended to describe how your personal information is processed and used, and we will make every effort to ensure that our activities keep within the spirit of this policy. Please note that by visiting and using our Web site, you are accepting the practices described in policy. Furthermore, this policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
What information is Spiral Implant gathering about site visitors and how is it being used?
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g. spiralimplant.com) and an IP address (e.g. 22.214.171.124). When a visitor requests a page from within the Spiral Implant Web site, our Web servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to our Web server. This information reveals nothing personal about you. In fact, the only information that we automatically gather and log is as follows:
- The IP address of the site that may have referred you.
- Your IP address.
- The Web page that you may have linked to us from, if any.
- The product identifier for version and browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 6.0).
- The operating system platform that you may be running (e.g. Mac OS, Windows, Linux).
- Search words or terms that are passed from a search engine (e.g. Google, Yahoo, or Lycos).
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What about cookies?
What other information does Spiral Implant request?
Registered users provide personal information including name, address, and e-mail address. Additionally, registered users have the opportunity to sign up to receive e-mail newsletters from Spiral Implant. If you opt-in to receive emails from Spiral Implant, you will receive periodic emails related to company events, products and services. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may click the "Modify Profile" link (displayed when logged in only) and uncheck the "Please email me news and product information" checkbox. This will remove your email address from the distribution list. Spiral Implant keeps all such information strictly confidential and does not reuse, resell or redistribute it in any way. Spiral Implant maintains a strict "No Spam" policy that means we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party, without your consent.
Spiral Implant’s commitment to children's privacy.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is important to us. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information at our Web site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Web site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Will Spiral Implant disclose the information collected to third parties?
Spiral Implant will disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Confirm the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Spiral Implant.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Spiral Implant, or visitors of Spiral Implant.
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
- Spiral Implant may also provide "links" to other Web sites on the Internet. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other Web sites. We strongly urge you to check with those web sites to determine their policies.